We would like to inform you that for the COVID 19 containment we have proceeded as follow:
• We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant and Ozone sanitation system. To use ozone to sanitize means oxygenating and regenerating the air we breathe and the surfaces we touch. Eliminating all that is the carrier of bacteria and viruses.
• Guest-accessible disinfecting gel at entrances and high traffic areas.
• Extra disinfection of top 10 high touch areas in guest rooms (including light switches and door handles, TV and air condition remotes controls) with Ozone sanitation system included the elevator. In addition, if you prefer not to use the elevator, the entire structure in connect by stairs that you can use anytime.
• Reduced paper amenities (like pads and guest directories) in rooms
• Our Breakfast terrace is ventilated and sanitized and the number of tables respect the recommended distance, in addition for more privacy we offer upon request a breakfast service in your room which will allow you to enjoy the meal in the privacy of your own room or on your room’s balcony.
• Procedure of contactless check-in and check-out.
• Our hotel team is receiving ongoing briefings and operating protocols.
Although the data of the past months have been alarming in the rest of the country and in the world, Taormina has recorded almost zero cases of contagion and at national level the data are positive because the numbers of those infected by the virus are decreasing.
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety.